What Is Google Cloud Conversational AI?
Google Cloud Conversational AI is a collection of conversational AI tools, solutions and APIs, both designers and developers can use:
- Conversational AI Platforms (CAIP)
Contact Center Solutions
- Contact Center AI (CCAI) for automating conversations in contact centers. (Console)
- CCAI Platform a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS).
- CCAI Insights for processing and identifying call drivers and sentiment. (Console)
- Agent Assist for supporting human agents during calls and chats by providing real-time assistance. (Console)
- Dialogflow CX for building virtual agents in contact centers. (Console)
Language and Voice processing APIs
- Speech-to-Text (STT) for transcribing spoken voice to text. (Console)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) for synthesizing written text to human voice.
- Text-to-Speech Custom Voice allows you to train a custom voice model using your own studio-quality audio recordings to create a unique voice.
- Natural Language for understanding text.
- Translation for translating text.
- Related Products
- Learn more: https://cloud.google.com/conversational-ai/
- Learning Hub: https://cloud.google.com/conversational-ai/docs