Dialogflow CX Build a Retail Virtual Agent, Hands-on Tutorial - 3 of 4.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to build a chatbot and voicebot from scratch using Dialogflow CX, a Conversational AI Platform (CAIP) for building conversational UIs. Dialogflow CX can implement virtual agents, like chatbots, voice bots, phone gateways and can support multiple channels in over 50 different languages.
In this Dialogflow CX tutorial series, you will learn how to build a retail virtual agent from scratch with Dialogflow CX as part of the Ultimate Chatbot Tutorials. This video series also acts as video documentation of all the features of Dialogflow CX.
This codelab video will guide you how to build a website chatbot for a retail. The fictional business we are building the chatbot for is called: G-Records. We will be building an e-commerce chatbot that can be integrated with your website or multiple platforms.
At the end of this video, you can use the chatbot, to order shirts or music or you can ask about your order status. Dialogflow CX is part of Google Cloud Contact Center AI Platform. (CCAI Platform)
What you’ll learn
You will learn the benefits of Dialogflow CX compared to Dialogflow ES by doing! It includes the following concepts:
- How to create a Dialogflow CX virtual agent within Google Cloud
- Learn how to build a chatbot from scratch
- Learn how to design conversational flows
- Learn how to create flows
- Learn how to create entities
- Learn how to create intents
- Learn how to create pages and transition pages with state handlers
- Learn how to transition pages with intent routes
- Learn how to transition pages with parameters & condition routes
- Learn how to return conditional responses with system functions
- Learn how to create fallback messages
- Learn how to use the simulator
- Learn how to create test cases & test coverage
Subscribe to the channel to never miss an episode: